Handling the most difficult DUI, personal injury, domestic violence, restraining orders, arrests and criminal cases in Vista and San Diego County, Mr. Gomez is considered one of the "EElite" criminal defense lawyers in North County, San Diego. With over 40+ years of legal experience, Mr. Gomez has the right amount of skill, contacts, and ability to provide you with the highest quality criminal defense & civil legal representation. From traffic violations, auto accidents, DUI, personal injury, domestic violence, business & corporate litigation, to murder cases, he has done it all. If you desire the best possible representation, consider credentials and reputation, then contact Mr. Gomez.
- Admission: Admitted in 1971, California
- Law School Attended: University of San Diego, J.D.
- University Attended: St. Mary’s College of California, B.A.
Associations & Memberships
- All California Superior Courts
- Southern District Federal Court
- Central District Federal Court
- Ford Foundation: 3 1/2 years senior staff attorney Defender’s, Inc.
- American Bar Assoc.: 30 years membership
- Martindale-Hubble National Rating Service: AV Rated “Preeminent” – top 10%
- American Inns of Court: Master, Oliver Wendell Holmes Chapter
- North County Court Rating: Highest rating as a category 5 attorney
- North County Bar Assoc.: Lecturer on numerous criminal related matters
- North County Bar Assoc.: Presenter for Mandatory Continuing Legal Education
- North County Bar Assoc.: Chairman, Criminal Law Section (2008-2017)
- North County Superior Court Mediator/Judge ProTem
- North County Superior Court Settlement Panel Member
- California State Bar: Ethics Hearing Officer
- North County Bar Assoc. Magazine Profile, July 2010
- Top San Diego Attorneys 2012-2018 (San Diego Magazine)
- North County Bar "Lifetime Achievement Award" (2018)
- Yelp - Check out Raymond G. Gomez, Esq. on Yelp
- Linked In - https://www.linkedin.com/in/raymond-g-gomez-esq-5b411b161/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/RayGomezEsq